Highlighted
Contributor.. jfbergeron Contributor..
Contributor..

Password field on management GUI

I configured our Express to use our AD as authentication platform. I realize for the web interface of the management, the password field is limited to 16 caracters. How can I change this value to accept more than 16 caracters?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Established Member.. kinneysr
Established Member..

Re: Password field on management GUI

jf -

Do you have it set to natively for AD authentication or mixed? Which version of ESM Express are you using?

scotty

0 Likes
Contributor.. jfbergeron Contributor..
Contributor..

Hi Scotty,

The authentication is set to natively for AD. The version of AE is 4.0.

Jeff

0 Likes
Established Member.. kinneysr
Established Member..

Jeff -

Have you gone into the server.properties file and changed the value there?

auth.password.length.min=6

auth.password.length.max=20

scotty

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.. balahasan.v1 Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Hey,

Please update on the server.properties.

des.JPG

If it is ur Browser.Then you can Right click-> Inspect Element and update the length

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.