Absent Member.
Absent Member.

PostgreSQL Connector ERROR

I have error:

| 2015/05/15 15:59:13 | [Fri May 15 14:59:13 MSK 2015] [ERROR] Device connection to [jdbc:postgresql://dbaddress/my_db|postgres] down.(The column index is out of range: 1, number of columns: 0.)

My query is work fine through pgadmin.

My connector settings:

comments.start.with=#

version.order=1

query=SELECT node.id, node.node_name, node.ip, response.data FROM node, response WHERE node.id=response.node_id

maxid.query=select max(node.id) from node

id.field=node.id

token.count=4

token[0].name=ID

token[0].type=String

token[1].name=NodeName

token[1].type=String

token[2].name=NodeAddress

token[2].type=IPAddress

token[3].name=Data

token[3].type=String

event.sourceUserName=NodeName

event.sourceAddress=HostAddress

event.message=Data

event.deviceCustomString1=ID

event.name=__stringConstant("PostgreSQL")

event.deviceVendor=__stringConstant("PostgreSQL")

event.deviceProduct=__stringConstant("PostgreSQL")

Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Your "WHERE node.id=response.node_id" should read WHERE node.id >= ?". The connector needs to query all the rows later than the max.id from the last run.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Mikhail,

Was the reply provided sufficient in solving your question? If so, please mark the question as resolved.

Thanks,

Alexandra

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.