Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Product Package Red Hat Linux

Hi,

In the FosWiki documentation is a product package for RedHat Linux mentioned.

Is this package already available for download?

Best Regards,

Henk-Jan

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Product Package Red Hat Linux

No not yet, we had to make significant changes to the auditd parser. We have been working on it on and off the past couple of weeks.

Are you willing to help us out at all?

/J

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Hi John,

Thx for the answer.

We are willing to help, we have already made a merge flexconnector for making the multi lines of Auditd to a Single Line for some of the events.

/Henk-Jan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Very cool. I’ll reach out to you offline and we can coordinate accordingly.

If anyone else wants to help out, please PM me.

/J

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Hi John,

Can you contact me offline to determine what the next steps could be.

Best Regards,

/HJ

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

HI,

Is this package already available for download?

I would realize the "Operating System Monitoring" Use Case, but don't find the "Red Hat Linux - Indicators and Warnings" arb. (same for "Microsoft Windows - Indicators and Warnings" package)

Regards,

Valentina

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hello,

Unfortunately, we are still in testing with the Linux product package. We are also deprecating the OS monitoring packages and replacing them with two sets of packages, Host Monitoring and User Monitoring. Host Monitoring has been released, but we have not yet completed User Monitoring. Both the Windows and the Linux product packages will be released with the User Monitoring package.

We may have an upgrade & migration script for OS monitoring like we do for Perimeter and Network Monitoring, but it may be a simple uninstall OS monitoring and install the new packages. We'll have better details and instructions for everyone as soon as we can.

Thanks & fyi,

--

Prentice

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.