Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Propagate property to all connectors

Jump to solution

Hello,

Is it possible to automatically add the same line (e.g. agent.rawevent.logging.interval=600000) to

the agent.properties file of all connectors at once?

Regards,

Pedro Chaves

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

If you don't have ArcMC/ConApp and need to do it over a reasonable connector fleet - why not use Ansible: Ansible is Simple IT Automation

Just set up a simple play that checks all the destination XML files and ensures the line in file "agent.rawevent.logging.interval=600000". Its easy to set up, and free.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

I would ArcMC could make the job.

Or by scripting by modifying conf file a restart the connector or force him to reload the config

0 Likes
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Yeah as Danje mentioned. Mostly in CA. It's implemented https://protect724.hp.com/message/16063#16063

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

If you don't have ArcMC/ConApp and need to do it over a reasonable connector fleet - why not use Ansible: Ansible is Simple IT Automation

Just set up a simple play that checks all the destination XML files and ensures the line in file "agent.rawevent.logging.interval=600000". Its easy to set up, and free.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello Adam,

It looks like a great tool!

As soon as I have time I will explore it.

thank you.

Regards,

Pedro Chaves

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.