ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Commander
Commander

Re Importing previously uninstalled ArcSight Activate content

Jump to solution

Hi all!

I recently deleted an activate folder structure (using an old laptop with a terrible trackpad). In order to try and re add the folder structure I attempted a ”re-import”, this failed, so uninstalled the package and associated content packages (Package in question is Symantec Endpoint Protection, and Level 1 Malware Package).

Now all is supposedly uninstalled (via Packages tab, right click uninstal) when I try and re import the product package I get a complete notification within 219ms and the following text:

Packages that don’t need to be imported:

/All Packages/Arcsight Activate/P-Symantec Endpoint Protection

At a loose end with this one, tried reimporting about 10 times just hoping for a different result to no avail!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Commander
Commander

Found the soloution to this was to select files from the resource selctor drop down. Look for P-Symantec Endpoint Protection file and delete it.

Hopefully this helps our anyone with the same issue.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Commander
Commander

Found the soloution to this was to select files from the resource selctor drop down. Look for P-Symantec Endpoint Protection file and delete it.

Hopefully this helps our anyone with the same issue.

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.