Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Regex mapping for Arbor

Hi,

We have created a syslog connector for Arbor and we receive the logs but the source address and destination address with their ports are not showing on the on their own fields. The can be seen n the Message field through. Is there a way that I could map the Message field to the source and destination address fields as well as filter to have the right info.

Regards,

Muteb

Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted

We have been using Arbor for quite a while without any problems. What connector version are you using and which Arbor device/version are you using?

Regards,

Michel

0 Likes
Highlighted
Commodore
Commodore

Hi Michel,

I'm having the same issue with Arbor. It seems that almost every detail of the event are placed on the message field. Can you help me solve this?

Thanks!

Aqui

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.