Highlighted
malick Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Rule doesn't populate active list

I have a rule which works fine when after setting conditions I test it using the tab in Rule Creation interface. I have used "Add to activelist" action in this rule, however after saving rule, when I go and press "show entries" in active list it doesn't show any entries. Can you please guide why is it so?

Testing a rule is generating the results.

Shall you need further input from me please ask.

Labels (4)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Reply
momu@tdc.dk Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Rule doesn't populate active list

You need to specify what field you want added to the active list. That field-type need to match a field in the active list.

Also, have you placed the rule in the 'realtime' folder?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.