Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Rule for idle connector

I have a problem with one connector that stop to send event without any errors in agent.log.

Please help me to make rule condition to trigger action if no events recieved within time window (for example 30 seconds).

Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Did you enable

Enable Device Status Monitoring (in millisec)

on the configuration of your connector?

If not just do it and then you will get EPS throughput Information with audit events.

0 Likes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

No, this option was disabled (-1).

I had "Connector Raw Event Statistics" event already and made rule base on them but this events appears every 5 minutes. I want get alerts more quickly.

0 Likes
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Then change the value to 30.000 and you will get every 30 seconds the EPS throughput value.

Volker

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.