Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Captain
Captain

Rule if an Active list drops below 3 entry

Hi all,

I m trying to build a Rule that alert me if the Active list entries drop below a minimum number.

For example when the list is dynamically  populate ad updated , i need to alert when this list drop less then 3 entry.

What kind of checks and field i have to use to get the number of entries in the list? The number of entries is the number i need to check .

The number is available to the ESM because is show in the top-right part of the active list panel as show here:

2021-03-24_162556.jpg

Thanks

Roby

3 Replies
Captain
Captain

Anyone can help please?

thanks

Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I think this can be done indirectly.

Instead of check the count of some AL records, you can create another AL which will contain only one row - the counter. You will have to create some rules that will monitor your desired AL -  add/remove/expire events - increase or decrease counter and update the helper (counter) AL.

Captain
Captain

Thanks Peter, I m curious to try this your proposal.
let you know.
Roby
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.