Highlighted
josh_tonak Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

SailPoint IdentityIQ Integration

Jump to solution

Has anyone had any success pulling in SailPoint IdentityIQ data or SailPoint writing directly to a custom table space on the ArcSight database? Their SailPoint expert and their database guy say they've done this before but I have never heard of someone sending data directly to a custom table on the ArcSight DB. It would seem that we should have some sort of connector to "catch" the data they send. I may have to get more info from them of what data they are trying to send, they just keep saying this is a proven method with ArcSight.

Josh

Labels (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Super Contributor.

Re: SailPoint IdentityIQ Integration

Jump to solution

So the SailPoint people I was speaking with were misinterpreting what their database folks were saying. The exporting they've done in the past coincides with what is documented in the IdentityIQ to ArcSight documentation. Since they are a CEF partner they can export to CEF file for a CEF file connector or to a custom database for a flex connector. We'll be using the latter since they will be dumping to an MS SQL database.

I told them writing to the ArcSight database is bad joo-joo.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Super Contributor.

Re: SailPoint IdentityIQ Integration

Jump to solution

So the SailPoint people I was speaking with were misinterpreting what their database folks were saying. The exporting they've done in the past coincides with what is documented in the IdentityIQ to ArcSight documentation. Since they are a CEF partner they can export to CEF file for a CEF file connector or to a custom database for a flex connector. We'll be using the latter since they will be dumping to an MS SQL database.

I told them writing to the ArcSight database is bad joo-joo.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.