sterling1 Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Schedule Report Run Failure

Dear sir/madam,

We use Software Logger version 6.4 and setting schedule report,

but aways run failure and get the error number 50240, 50289.

50240 description:

Report Server failed to get the authentication mode for the given organization because no such organization exists .

50289 description:

Report server failed to get details map either from cache or from cache or from repository database due to query execution failure.

Any one who know this error and how to fix it?  thanks.

螢幕快照 2017-05-31 15.16.43.JPG

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
dkuehner Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Schedule Report Run Failure

Hi,

I just tested and I get the exact same issue on 5 different Loggers. I also tried several different Reports which all work just fine ad-hoc.

Kind of a serious bug it seems?

David

0 Likes
sterling1 Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Hi everyone,

We have confirmed from HPE support, it is due of a recently known issue/bug for Logger 6.4, there's currrently not yet any fix for this and the issue is still under open status.

so... we rock back to version 6.31(a new one) and wait the patch to fix it.

0 Likes
SIEMon Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

I'm having exactly same issue on Logger 6.4.
Is there any support ticket that can be used for tracking this issue?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.