Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Hafez Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Script for Cisco Umbrella Logs via API Calls without AWS

Hi,

I attached a script as PoC of integrating logs via API calls.

A specific example was for Cisco Umbrella cloud logs, the standard integration is done via AWS but during a specific case AWS was blocked from a customer network so I used this alternative, using scheduled execution of the script it will request the last 15 minutes Blocked logs via and insert them into a CEF file that can be ingested directly by a CEF Folder Follower SmartConnector without a flex.

The concept is generic for any API-accessible solution.

More details on my Github repo ;

https://github.com/aehmohamed/CiscoUmbrella-ArcSightApiParser-JsonToCefFile  

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.