New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Commander
Commander

Show unparsed events in ESM

Good Morning

I have created a Flexconnector, it parsed correctly some events and these are showing in ESM, but I would like see the other events(unparsed events) in ESM. But I need works with the firts regex.

Labels (3)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Not sure how you built your FlexConnector...

But if you want to see unparsed events in general create a query that shows events without deviceVendor or deviceProduct. If you only want to see unparsed events from that specific connector, just add the Connector name/Id in the query.

Hope that helps!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.