Absent Member.
Absent Member.

TWE - cumulative rule chain

Jump to solution

I'm looking to better understand rule triggers specially the On Time Window Expiration and what cumulative rule chain means and how impacts the rule firing with it set on or off.  I've not found good explaintions in the ESM 101, can anyone point me to a good doc or a quick explanation of this setting?

Thanks, Ben

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Admiral
Admiral

when cumulative rule chain is on, you see all the events which triggered the rule when double clicking on the correlated event.  This is very handy and I put it on nearly all the time.

HTH

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Admiral
Admiral

when cumulative rule chain is on, you see all the events which triggered the rule when double clicking on the correlated event.  This is very handy and I put it on nearly all the time.

HTH

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ah so simple. This is clearly handy. Thanks!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.