Highlighted
Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

The built-in All Monitored Devices List does not show any devices.

I want to get a list of active devices on my network to know what data is being collected, but for some reason the default "All Monitored Device" List isnt showing any devices. I can see a ton of activity from my devices on Activity Monitor, so I dont know whats preventing me from seeing them on this list. I also tried creating a new List to see active devices on my network, but it also doesnt show any results. Any idea what could be casuing this problem?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hopefuilly you didn't edit any content inside the ArcSight Administrator folder? Like removing the old list? They all come with very specific requirements and default resource ID's etc.

These lists are populated by agent:043 events, so please right click your connector in ESM, click configure, and check if health status events are enabled, if not then enable it and it should resolve your issue, worst case try to restart the connector after you have applied the change.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All topics and replies made is based on my personal opinion, viewpoint and experience, it does not represent the viewpoints of MicroFocus.
All replies is based on best effort, and can not be taken as official support replies.
//Marius
0 Likes
Highlighted
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

I believe you need to enable device status monitoring in the agent settings.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.