Vice Admiral Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

The reference to entity "S" must end with the ';' delimiter.

Got this error today, for the people searching Protect and also having the error:

Removing the '&" (ampersand) sign from the template path worked for me. I actually had to recreate the template folder with a different name and move the template.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Protect724 runs on the Jive platform which gives us a lot of flexibility and power for delivery of data, search and interaction. However, its a hosted platform for us and hence its constantly updated / fixed / adjusted by Jive themselves. Occasionally they make mistakes and as a result some features end up getting broken. Its a pain, but it also means that Jive can fix errors or problems quickly for us. So we win some, we loose some....

0 Likes
Vice Admiral Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

This was an ESM error. If you have & signs in your paths, some content breaks on ESM. Was not very clear in my post, but wanted to have it searchable for people searching for the problem.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.