CorinaM Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Threat Detector issue

Hello all,

I have a issue when installing ThreatDetector for ArcSight Express. I imported the .arb file and the installing process is successful. The problem is that in the Navigator panel , Packages-> Shared->ArcSIght Solutions the Threat Detector 2.0 Module seems inactive (the icon is gray instead of blue) and the content is not accessible(Dashboard etc). When I try to edit the module, the Installed box is not checked. What is more, when I log in as a different user I can not see at all the package installed.

Any answer would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Corina

Labels (3)
0 Likes
6 Replies
stefan.oancea Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Threat Detector issue

Hello Corina,

When right-clicking on the greyed-out package, you should have an option saying "Install Package". Is that one greyed-out too at this point or can you click it?

All the best,

Stefan

0 Likes
CorinaM Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I tried that option already but it doesn't seem to work

Thank you,

Corina

0 Likes
nmbabkin1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello!
Did you get any errors during package installation, or everything was looking successful?

0 Likes
CorinaM Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Everything was OK during the installation, without errors.

Thank you,

Corina

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. shazri.azizan@h1 Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Hi Corina,

I had these exact same symptoms recently and it turned out to be a license issue.  Not sure if it is in your case but try the following:

Open up your license file (license.lic) and look for the line:

feature.pattern-discovery.enabled     (ensure it's set to true)

Also check server.log for any errors since the GUI won't generate any.

You can also try importing the package from the CLI which will display errors to your screen

0 Likes
CorinaM Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi ,

we did the modification but unfortunate the license it's not more recognized.

The message error of ArcSight when try to connect using client or web it's:

The license has expired. Please contact ArcSight for assistance.

redo the modification and the license it's accepted .

Best Regards,

Corina

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.