New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Timing Format in Reports

I am trying to amend the timing format presented in the reports on 6.11, I have been to the preferences to check everything is how I would like. I have also been into the report designer and changed the way I want to see the report format,

Basically when i put a variable such $Now, $CurrentDate or $Today i get presented with the format 9/27/2017

Because I work in the UK I am hoping to change that format to 27/09/2017 though nothing I change seems to have an effect on how the time is presented.

Has anyone experienced this issue before or have any ideas to change the format.

Thank you in advance

Lee

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.