Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Trying to load the Domino Connector onto a 64 bit OS

Trying to install the Domino connector onto a Windows 2008 R2 server (Domino database is hosted on a RHE5 server).

I already did the following:

installed the Notes SQL 5.8.1 drivers

created the ODBC connector via SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe (and tested the connector to make sure it is working properly)

Installed a working Lotus client in multiuser mode (which includes the ID file from the database)

Modified the OS Env path to include location of the Lotus client and drivers

Installed the ArcSight Domino connector using the name of the ODBC connector created earlier.

modified the agent.properties of the connector for remote management

The only thing being reported to Logger is connector status (up or down) and failure attempts to connect to the database.  Has anyone else attempted this?  ArcSight tech support is telling me that "64 bit OS is not supported.  Install a 32 bit OS."  I haven't seen a 32 bit server OS in years.

Labels (3)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have had same problem in same situation. Lotus DB connector very uncertain. I have a lot problem with this connector.

Arcsight support recommended snmp connector for me. At this moment i try to use it and don't have problem with 64-bit OS.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.