Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. anmol.seth Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Unable to delete/modify any resource after deleting the user which created those resource

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I recently deleted a user and after that ,
all the resources that were created using that resource are not allowing me to modify them.
This is the error I receive:

"There was an error on the manager:
Cannot find Has been created by relationship from 5USBt7FEBABCBRXqSm-Z5LQ==
because the set is empty"

I would really appreciate if you can help.
Any way I can fix this?

Regards

Seth

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Unable to delete/modify any resource after deleting the user which created those resource

Jump to solution

Hi All,

if you encounter the same issue, I would highly recommend to restart the Mysqld service of arcsight. For me, I actually had a activity planned for dB cleanup, which required the restart of this service.
note: I have already tried restarting just the manager service.
Hope this trick helps you too.

Regards
Seth

0 Likes
3 Replies
dcorwin25 Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Unable to delete/modify any resource after deleting the user which created those resource

Jump to solution

Yeah, you should have received a pop-up prior to completing the deletion stating what resources were tied to that user. Are the resources that you are trying to delete/modify in that old user's personal resource folders or the shared folders? Do you have an a content backup (.arb file) of the users that you can import back in? Might be better to disable a user instead of deleting...this will allow for you to maintain any/all content that they create.

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi David,
None of those resource where inside the personal resource. I was able to fix the issue though.

Regards

Seth

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi All,

if you encounter the same issue, I would highly recommend to restart the Mysqld service of arcsight. For me, I actually had a activity planned for dB cleanup, which required the restart of this service.
note: I have already tried restarting just the manager service.
Hope this trick helps you too.

Regards
Seth

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.