Commodore Commodore
Commodore

Unable to find report in ESM console

Good Day,

One of the user is receiving report named "Oracle User Activities" on daily basis.Due to some issue he told me to verify the condition of that report.

When I try to find that report in console, I am unable to find that report or it's archive.

I am using admin logon on console.

Below is the mail sample,

"

Sent: Monday, March 06, 2017 7:00 AM

Subject: Oracle User Activities

Report Oracle User Activities_03-06-2017-07:00:00.csv has been successfully archived.

Please find the report attached.

"

Any pointers.

Regards,

Irfan

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Commodore Commodore
Commodore

Good Day,

Kindly don't bother. Found out from the exchange logs the mail originating from DR setup express, which is in standby from long back.

Regards,

Irfan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.