Highlighted
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Unable to load JDBC driver [org.relique.jdbc.csv.CsvDriver] (org.relique.jdbc.csv.CsvDriver)

Hello All,

I am trying to install an Actor Import Flex Connector. I am using the approach based on CSV JDBC approach. In this case the CSV file will be my database. To enforce the CSV file as a DB, i have created a METADATA file with the necessary data (as per the user guide). Now when I try to install the connector, I get the following error, any idea on this?

Connector table parameters did not pass the verification with error [0:Unable to load JDBC driver [org.relique.jdbc.csv.CsvDriver] (org.relique.jdbc.csv.CsvDriver)

I have downloaded the CSV JDBC driver from http://csvjdbc.sourceforge.net/ and placed it to /current/user/agent/lib

--
Thanks and Regards,
Siddarth T

Labels (3)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Commodore
Commodore

Try putting the driver in: $ARCSIGHTHOME\current\lib\agent

In agent.properties change the line
agents.0.JDBCDriver=org.relique.jdbc.csv.CsvDriver

Adjust the database URL to match the syntax:
jdbc:relique:csv:databasename:port

Restart the process and you should be able to see the new driver as a selection item when creating the connector.

------
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.