ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Unable to load web user interface

I tried to connect using direct connect to eth3 with the IP address given by my customer but i am unable to load the web UI. Can anyone advise what could be the issue? I already configure my network with a dummy ip and configure to the same subnet.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Hi yuanely,

Can u ping that host ? Is a logger or an esm ? Please check if the service is runnincg or not :

From /etc/init.d/ --> service arcsight_logger status all
Process 'apache' running
Process 'aps' running
Process 'mysqld' running
Process 'postgresql' running
Process 'processors' running
Process 'receivers' running
Process 'servers' running
Process 'web' running

If you are trying to connect to an ESM try https://esm_name:8443

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.