Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. jorgeoa Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Underscore in Additional Data field name

Hello,

I'm trying to create an Additional Data field in a Flex Connector with the name "raw_data" but I can't get this exact name. I need this name because I have events from other source with this same name.

In the flexconnector parser I tried different options without success. I have connector version 7.6

• additionaldata.raw_data=raw_data
  • additionaldata.raw\_data=raw_data
  • additionaldata.raw\\_data=raw_data
  • additionaldata.raw__data=raw_data
  • additionaldata.raw data=raw_data (the field is not inserted in the CEF, but the FlexConnector dev guide has some examples with spaces in the event field...)

Could anyone help me with this?

Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.