Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Update smart connector from ARCMC or ESM console

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I would like update smart connectors from:

1. ArcMc 2.9.2 . When I try upload file to arcmc via web i got error - no secure connection etc....

2. ESM console . I have two syslog connector, On the first connector I  can right click > send command > Upgrade, but on the second "upgrade" is not available. Why ?

please help.

regards

Robert

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Update smart connector from ARCMC or ESM console

Jump to solution
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hello Majcher,

This should normally be done through ArcMC, could you give me a screenshot of the error?

What is the name of the file you are trying to upload? It's different files for local upgrade (bin file) and remote upgrade files.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All topics and replies made is based on my personal opinion, viewpoint and experience, it does not represent the viewpoints of MicroFocus.
All replies is based on best effort, and can not be taken as official support replies.
//Marius
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.