ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Using ArcSight ESM API, QueryViewers and getMatrixDataForDrilldown

Hi,

Anyone know what are these parameters?

drilldownSourceID -

drilldownID -

fieldValueList

Im am using the ArcSight ESM 6.8.0.

I have build many QueryViewers from the console linked to each other with DrillDowns.

Now i want to use a specific DrillDown from a specific QueryViewer using the ESM REST API.

I know how to authenticate and use other simple QueryViewer service API methods like getMatrixData.

Here is the official documentation from com.arcsight.product.manager.resource.service.v1.api.QueryViewerService :

getMatrixDataForDrilldown

MatrixData getMatrixDataForDrilldown(String drilldownSourceID,
                                     String drilldownID,
                                     ArrayList<MapEntry> fieldValueList)
                                     throws com.arcsight.tools.coma.service.ServiceException

directly get query result data for query viewer drilldown

Parameters:

drilldownSourceID -

drilldownID -

fieldValueList -

Returns:

Throws:

1. com.arcsight.tools.coma.service.ServiceException

No description is provided for these 3 parameters in the documentation.

Thanks for your help.

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Captain
Captain

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to make API calls to the ESM.  Can anyone provide the basic request format?   I have seen some complex documentation and believe I am close, but have not had success yet.

My main objective at this point is to query the ConnectorService

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.