Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Per Bejder Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

WINC - Memory RED zone

Jump to solution

Hi 

I just installed a WINC connecotor, changing from the old WUC to the new and wonderfull WINC connector.
Still operating the WINC like the old WUC, where I enter the hosts that I want to collect from. 

The problem is that the connector I installed contains just 9 serveres and it goes from Zero to RED Zone in under 5 minutes. 
I change the Java heap size from 1024 to 2048mb, but it still eats all memory and goes into limbo. 

Does anyone have any ideas what to do? 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Super Contributor..

Re: WINC - Memory RED zone

Jump to solution

After som time it stabelized on 2.5GB RAM and stayed there.!?!

0 Likes
2 Replies
davidvaux Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution
What's the EPS difference between the old WUC Connector and the new WINC Connector? Have you modified the 'startatend=true' value in the agent.properties?
0 Likes
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

After som time it stabelized on 2.5GB RAM and stayed there.!?!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.