Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Where is Hercules?

What are the plans for Hercules? Will this be yet again another functionality you would expect from ArcSight but we have to pay more for?  When will our account manager be able to give our management a live demo (not a recorded Protect session where they can't ask questions)?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Greetings Valinda, my name is Justin and I am with ArcSight product management. Thank you very much for your interest in our upcoming product launch. Please keep in mind that this product is still in production and has some months to go yet. We will be providing more insight at the upcoming RSA conference this year. As we draw closer to the official launch we will be providing more in depth information including live demos to those interested. Please keep in touch with your account team on this subject and we look forward to sharing this new product with you and all of our customers.

Thank you.

Justin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Thank you for the reply.  Will this be yet again another functionality you would expect from ArcSight as a SIEM but we have to pay more for?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

That is a good question and we would be happy to have a discussion with a little more specificity on the subject with you if you would like. Because it is still considered 'in-production' there is some information that we cannot post publicly, such as on these forums, yet. I'd like to recommend that we engage with your local account team to set something up where we can discuss more on the product functionality and how it fits into the ArcSight ecosystem. If you or anyone from your organization will be at the RSA conference in a few weeks, we have openings for face to face meetings available. Otherwise we can look to set something up for after the conference time-frame. Please feel free to reach out to your account team if desired, or you can mail me directly at justin.kelso@hpe.com and we can go from there.

Thank you again.

Justin

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.