Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Where to download the ESM Console for ArcSight Express?

My company purchased two AE7425 ArcSight Express appliances. I already set up both and I can access the Manager Web (ipaddress:9443) on both appliances. Now I need to create custom dashboards but Manager Web does not seem to have this ability. Upon further reading config guides, etc, looks like I need to install the ESM console on a stand alone machine to have this capability.

My question is, where do I get to download the ESM Console installer? I can't find it in the HP Passport Portal or anywhere else.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
8 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Herson,

You can download the console from the support.openview.hp.com website.

You can login in with your HP Passport credentials and you will need a SAID which should have been provided electronically  to the contact noted on the sales order. On that site you will also be able to create support tickets if needed.

Regards,

Mark de Rijk

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your help.

Is this SAID different from the EON? I did not purchase it directly but I do have access to the purchaser's passport account. When I log in to his account, the SAID list is empty.

Is this SAID comes with the purchase or has to be purchased separately?

0 Likes
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hello Herson,

yes the SAID is comming with the order, please ask your sales contact from ArcSight to provide it, as soon as you have it and added it to your support account you can download all related stuff, keep in mind to add all SAID's for all orders

Volker

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I was able to obtain the SAID for the purchase and finally downloaded the Console installer binary.

Thanks for all your help.

I must say the HP Software Support Online is not very user friendly and convoluted

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I'm looking for the latest ArcSight console software on the HP Support website.

Anybody could help me to find my way? My Express appliance is registered, SAID ok, but impossible to find the right place! Dear HP, your website is a mess!

Regards,

/x

0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Hi xme,

- login to support.openview.hp.com website

- Downloads -> Software Updates -> My updates

- Products: ArcSight Express Appliance and your HPP Linked SAID´s

-  e.g. Productname: HP ArcSight Express 3.0 SW E-Media -> Get Software

Regardsm,

Joe

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Joe,

I found it (finally!)... The fact they did not mention "console" was fuzzing my brain! 😉

Regards,

Xavier

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello,

What is the console file name exactly ?

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.