rkent1 Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Which SmartConnectors cannot run on ConApp/ArcMC?

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I'd like to ask if anyone has a list of all SmartConnectors *not installable* on ConApp / ArcMC platforms.

For example,

If you think of any others, can you share in a reply below? I'll compile into a list at the end and share with the forum.

Labels (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
pratikp Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Which SmartConnectors cannot run on ConApp/ArcMC?

Jump to solution

Dear Richard,

As per my understanding,  HP-UX Syslog smartconnector is also not able to install on ArcMC platforms.

Regards,

Pratik

0 Likes
3 Replies
Jurgen
Visitor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

As far as my experience goes these connectors were the first ones, only to work on Windows.

Kind regards,

Jurgen Visser

0 Likes
rkent1 Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Jurgen, thanks for the response. I've seen discussions recently where we get stuck not knowing that these connectors can't run on CA/ARCMC (e.g. https://protect724.hp.com/message/58188#58188). I'm just trying to crowdsource the info instead of going through all the smartconnector guides one-by-one. If you happen to come across more of these please feel free to drop me a note here.

0 Likes
Highlighted
pratikp Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Dear Richard,

As per my understanding,  HP-UX Syslog smartconnector is also not able to install on ArcMC platforms.

Regards,

Pratik

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.