Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Whitespace as delimiter.

How I can use whitespace (\\s) as delimiter?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Hi Mikhail,

are you're talking about Flex Connector reading CSV-files (i.e. sdkfilereader)? It seems like the parser always treats the delimiter value as a literal and not as a regex. So unfortunately it is not possible. Two suggestions:

• If you're ok with a literal SPACE as delimiter use "\ " without the qotation marks
  • I you really need the character class, switch to regex-parser and build a regex that mimics CSV-behavior e.g. (\\S+)\\s(\\S+)
0 Likes
Vice Admiral Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

I was able to select "other" from the drop down, go to the next box where you would input your custom delimiter and hit the space bar.  I was able to go through and it parsed just fine.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.