Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Why escalation email address "arst-escalation@hpe.com" gone :-?

Hey Guys

Do you have any idea why escalation email address is not active anymore?

@prentice@hpe.com

Regards

Pushpendra

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hey,

Apologies, but I've never used, or even heard of, that e-mail address. I'm guessing this is a Support e-mail list. I've forwarded your query to them.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I think that the escalation process was changed a while back. You can find a guide on working with ArcSight support here:

I believe the relevant section is "Case Review by a Software Support Duty Manager"

~ Ofer

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Bonus points to ​!

I tried to contact the closest thing I could find to arst-escalation@hpe.com, and this is the response I got:

Thank you for contacting the ArcSight Technical Support Team. 

Please note, effective February 15, 2016, the email arst-escalation@hpe.com will no longer be monitored.

You can reach a HPE Software Duty Manager via Telephone, Live Chat or through your Technical Support engineer.  Simply provide your case number and notify the representative that you would like to speak with a Duty Manager.  A Duty Manager will be in touch by phone to discuss any concerns you have regarding your existing case.

For more information on working with ArcSight Technical Support, you can find our up to date guide on the Protect 724 Community.

Many thanks,

ArcSight Technical Support

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thanks Ofer )

Regards

Pushpendra

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Highlighted

I also tried to contact them but I didn't get any response otherwise I wouldn't have to post my question on protect724..

Thank you very much for helping out, really appreciate

Regards

Pushpendra

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.