Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. rlabaki1 Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Windows PrintServer

Jump to solution

I need to log all printed documents throughout the company

i have installed a Microsoft Windows event log -Unified connector and enabled the logging of the printing on the server (Error, operational and informational)

now i am getting the event when a person sends a file for printing but my problem is i do not see the document name and the printer name.

do i need to develop a flex connector or there is a turn around?

one more question is the above setting is for network printers what about personal printers connected through USB ports

do i have to log the PC where the printer is connected ?

Regards

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Super Contributor.. sahaya Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Windows PrintServer

Jump to solution

Hi,

The below thread discuss about the same issue

https://protect724.hp.com/message/40394#40394

Rgds,

Sahaya

0 Likes
2 Replies
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

Can you check if the fields are getting mapped under additional data ? if yes you may want to proceed with Additional data mapping.

Rgds,

Sahaya

0 Likes
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

The below thread discuss about the same issue

https://protect724.hp.com/message/40394#40394

Rgds,

Sahaya

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.