ma3425721 Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Windows servers are not reporting--Device status is showing as False

Hello Everyone

Greetings for the day!!!

I would like to know the possible trouble shooting ways to sort out the servers not reporting issue.Actually most of the servers under windows connectors are not reporting as device status is showing as "False".

Please let me know what and all can we perform to root it out this issue.

I am getting the following status after giviing:-Windows connectot-->R.C-->Set command-->Status-->Get device status.

Windows_Devices.JPG

0 Likes
3 Replies
alexandros_n Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Windows servers are not reporting--Device status is showing as False

maybe...check the connectors logs?

0 Likes
Highlighted
ABader Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Try telnet or netcat on Connector System to windows Server on port 445.

If it don''t work check firewall rules or check WIndows systems

Kind regards

Andreas

0 Likes
ma3425721 Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Thank you Andreas.

Telnet is not happening even for the servers which are reporintg(i.e servers which are showing device action as True). 

Are there any ways to trouble shoot this.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.