Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
satiskumarkr
Senior Member.

XTON XTAM PAM Solutions need to integrate with ArcSight

Hi All,

I want to insatall a connector XTON XTAM PAM Solutions, PAM is Priviliged Access Management Solution. 

I need to integrate XTON XTAM PAM Solutions with ArcSight, request to some one help me on this.. 

There is no out-of-box connector

Thanks & Regards

Satish

0 Likes
1 Reply
Edouard Pernot Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: XTON XTAM PAM Solutions need to integrate with ArcSight

Hello,

in order to integrate a device, you need to list the events of interest from that device.
Once you've listed those events, you can look at the log format and the transport mechanism that can be used.

Format : CSV, JSON, WELF , LEEF ...etc
Transport : plain text file, syslog, snmp ...etc

Edouard
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.