Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Sadek Abdelnaser Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

XenMobile enterprise mobility management (EMM ) flex connector

Hello Guys, 

i am trying to do a flex connector for Xenmobile EMM after analyzing the rw logs  there is three types of logs ( Admin Audit, User Audit, Platform Audi ) in the three types i found that the blue part in the below log  the paramters inside the [ ]  has no specific order it change sometimes even withtin the same log type ( ex User Audit)  have any one see something like that and how to parse this log. 

18-12-16T10:42:59.454+02:00 1.1.1.1.  EMM - AdminAudit [@3845 app.name="Session" device.id="R58JXXXJ1M" device.imei="351612345567295" device.ownerName="user@domain.coml" device.serial="R58JXXXJ1M" device.userDefined.id="" event.action="PUSH_REGHIVE" event.status="DONE" ew.session.id="1843322333-52" user.id=""] {"source":"DEPLOYMENT_FEATURE","deviceUser":"user@domain.coml","deviceIMEI":"351612345567295","arg1":"Android Connection Scheduling Work"}\n
<14>1 20

0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: XenMobile enterprise mobility management (EMM ) flex connector

Hi @Sadek Abdelnaser 

Have a look at the 

agentdocinstall/AgentDocs/agentConfigDocs/FlexConn_DevGuideConfig.pdf

from SmartConnectorConfigGuides

Check the section:

"Extra Processors

Optional. You can use the extra processor property to chain two configuration filestogether. This
property is useful if you need to use two or more different types of FlexConnectorsfor the same data.
Extra processors are particularly useful when an event has more than one type of data in it and cannot
be parsed by a single parser. This property is also referred to as parser linking"

I personally did not do that, but I understood, you can do a second type of processor/parser in that second file, maybe you can do a key-value/token parser in your case...

Hope that helps, 
A

0 Likes
Super Contributor.. simon.simcic@sr Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: XenMobile enterprise mobility management (EMM ) flex connector

I would check the database for the Audit tables in the database for the admin actions, as well as the Netscaler for the VPN logs. The Admin actions are in the SQL database and much clearer there.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.