ze_flo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

active channel issues when filtering on requstUrlFileName

Hi,

I am wondering about a certain event field, namely the field requestUrlFileName.

At the moment I am trying to filter proxy log events with a certain value in the request file name.

However when using the field in a filter any effort to load this filter in a active channel has lead to extreme slowdowns or faillure in loading the active channel.

When using the field requestUrl this is not an issue.

Does anyone have any experience with this issue?

Thanks/Regards,

Floris

0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. Dean Farrington Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: active channel issues when filtering on requstUrlFileName

requestURL is a "real" field in the database, the other requestURL fields are derived fields that split up the data in requestURL in order to populate.  Since they are not "real" fields in the database they cannot be indexed. I suspect that this is contributing to the issue you are experiencing.

Dean

0 Likes
ze_flo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for the clarification.

I suppose that this in combination with a number of rather resource intensive queries have led to this situation.

However it has been resolved now.

Regards,

Floris

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.. zonki Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

I also just noticed this issue when I was filtering an Active Channel.  I resolved it by using the requestUrl field instead.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.