Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

arcsight esm 6.11 end of committed support

Does anyone know what the obsolescense dates are for ArcSight ESM 6.11 ?  The site: 

https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/web/softwaresupport/obsolescence-migrations#tab2

Does not list this.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Community Manager COEST Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: arcsight esm 6.11 end of committed support

Sorry for late response - your post got overlooked as not posted in our discussion board initially. I will now move it to the correct location. I will also see that you will get an answer, even if it might be too late for you.

Community Manager

Here is the response from the PM team:

We have not posted an EOS date for ESM 6.11 yet.  We will continue to support 6.11 (the last minor version of the previous major release) for 24 months from when the next major version (7.0) became available.  ESM 7.0 GA date was April 27, 2018 thus EOS for ESM 6.11 is April 27, 2020.   

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hello,

there was a time when the following link was the recommended one "https://community.microfocus.com/t5/ArcSight-User-Discussions/Arcsight-product-life-cycle-information/m-p/1613305 " but it looks like since 2017-09-11 nobody updated it.

In my opinion, since they extended the support for ESM 6.8 to Apr 30, 2020, for sure nobody it's thinking at this time to 6.11.

But it's a right call someone should update the "Arcsight-product-life-cycle-information" into a way or other.

Best Regards,

Daniel

0 Likes
Community Manager

We should have more information next week, team told me that they are about to update information overall. 

As soon as I have more news to share, I'll let you know!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.