check connector cache size
I am fairly new to arcsight and connectors, so bare with me. I need to check the current cache size of one of my connectors, how would I go about to view that. Would it be in one of the following files:
I can see where I can see the current connector cache size, whether it is default or not.
The configuration is easiest seen in ArcMC or ESM, and is mostly set per destination. So for example in ArcMC you can look at a specific destination and see which batching, caching etc settings is defined.
To check the current cachesize being currently consumed you can also either view it in ArcMC or ESM, but you can also check the size of the files in the /user/agent/agentdata folder. There you will have .cache files (events that has been parsed and is waiting to be sent to its destination) and .queue files (events that still needs to be parsed before sending).
All topics and replies made is based on my personal opinion, viewpoint and experience, it does not represent the viewpoints of MicroFocus.
All replies is based on best effort, and can not be taken as official support replies.
Except ArcMC and ESM. You can also check Current/Default connector cache size from below path
- Under <Connector_HomeDirectory>\user\agent\<Open agentID XML file e.g 38SCpJ24BABCAA3jzUCxAFw==>
- You can run runagentsetup file under <Connector_HomeDirectory>\bin as per below step
- Select -> Modify Connector->next
- Select- >Add,Modify or remove destination -> next
- Select your destination -> next
- Select- > Modify destination settings- > next
- Select- > Cache ( default size 1GB )