Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
malik.kececiogl Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

create logger report based on hour

Hi,

i want to populate my mail servers hit count over checkpoint logs. "select destinationAddress,count(destinationAddress) from events where deviceProduct=Check Point" works fine and returns me the exact values on running parameters time, and set destinationAddress as x axis then set count(destinaitonAddress) as y axis works fine. But i want to create a table/chart that contains data per hour for 24 hours so i can observe connection count change hour by hour for previous day. Any suggestion about doing this on logger ?

Regards.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.