Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
bwolfe Absent Member.
Absent Member.

how can I move zones from a navigator folder over 1000 items?

Hi I have an issue where the client wants to move zones from one folder into multiple, however the folder has over 1000 items, so I cannot simply drag & drop from that folder and I don't seem to have the drag & drop option from the channel view. Anyone know how this can be done without removing & recreating each zone in the new location?

0 Likes
4 Replies
cfreitas Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: how can I move zones from a navigator folder over 1000 items?

I'm having the same issue. Did you find out how to do this?

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.. thebeno1 Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: how can I move zones from a navigator folder over 100...

Hi, I think we should use MOVE or LINK from menu.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

when you would like to change limit (1000) for items (to 5000) you can do it in properties file /opt/arcsight/Console/current/config/console.properties on your PC and restart console

# >1000, view in channel
#resourcetree.children.max=1000
resourcetree.children.max=5000

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor..

In console before 6.11 it took long time to read lot of items, in 6.11 it is much more quicker.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.