Commander
Commander

problem with Microsoft SQL Server Multiple Instance Audit DB

Hi I try to integrate the MSSQL 2012 and 2008 with smartconnector version 7.3.0.886 but when I try to installa I don't have any error but I can't see any log, do you have any issue and the fix.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Hi Raza,

I had face the same issue , everything was proper from SIEM end but still didn't received any logs from the SQL server,

In my case auditing was not properly enabled on SQL server.

Also once the trace file is created , service need to be restart on SQl server then only log process to SIEM.

Regards,

Naresh

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.