Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Bechara Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

unauthorized access

Jump to solution

Dears,

We are not able to access the documents for Arcsight in protect, we are getting unauthorized access.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor.

Re: unauthorized access

Jump to solution

I was able to search for the guide and open it from there

0 Likes
2 Replies
stefan.oancea Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello,

I've had the same issue this morning (and still have it) - when accessing Documentation -> Overview -> one of the categories, it says "Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.".

However, I was able to access the documentation from the Content tab - so go to Documentation -> Content tab instead of Overview and see if that works.

All the best,

Stefan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

I was able to search for the guide and open it from there

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.