ben.chambers@us1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Adding CheckPoint OPSEC to Connector Appliance

I am trying to add a CheckPoint OPSEC connection to our connector appliance.  When I follow the steps to pull the certificate, I am getting the error:

/opt/arcsight/connector_1/current/bin/agent/checkpoint/OPSECAD/linux/opsec_pull_cert: /opt/arcsight/connector_1/current/bin/nss/linux/libfreebl3.so: version `NSSRAWHASH_3.12.3' not found (required by /lib/libcrypt.so.1)

Is there a way to upgrade the libfreebl3.so version so I can try to pull the proper certificate?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
lless Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Adding CheckPoint OPSEC to Connector Appliance

I use «current/bin/agent/checkpoint/OPSECNG/linux/» and use

«./opsec_pull_cert -h Host -n arcsight_lea -p /

-o <Install Folder>/current/user/agent/checkpoint/calea.opsec.p12 /

-od <Install Folder>/current/user/agent/checkpoint/calea.opsec.sic»

Host – CheckPoint , Pass - One-time password

0 Likes
Answer Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Adding CheckPoint OPSEC to Connector Appliance

I think I simply removed the lib in the connector folder to use the system library instead and it solved the problem.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.