Contributor.. davidms Contributor..
Contributor..

ArcSight Command Center: Your session has timed out. Please login again.

Hiasdsad

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
asen.zhang Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ArcSight Command Center: Your session has timed out. Please login again.

I have the same issue......

Login Command Center and click "Search" :

Your session has timed out. Please login again

0 Likes
Highlighted
jbur Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I had the same issue.  It seems to be on the browser side, because if I normally use Firefox to access the ACC and switch to Chrome, the problem goes away.  Therefore switching browsers or clearing cookies/cache should fix it.

0 Likes
Super Contributor.. MuraliKV Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hi,

We started having the same problem today (just with one ESM out of the three we have).  We tried switching browsers as well as clearing cookies/cache but it has not helped resolve our issue.

Please advice.

Thank you

Murali

0 Likes
Super Contributor.. MuraliKV Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hi All,

A restart of the ESM cleared the issue.

Thank you

Murali

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.