Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

ArcSight running under specified user on windows

Hello all,

I have received the following request from our Windows support team: Is it possible to run the ArcSight manager and ArcSight web under a specified user instead of running under local system?

I have installed the systems as default and I cannot recall the question to provide a specific user. I known it can be done on Linux so logic would say that it should be possible to do under Windows.

Any thoughts on this?

Regards,

Richard

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

local system or local user?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hello Evgeny,

Currently the ArcSight manager and web are running under Local System. Our support department would like it to run under local user or ad user.

Regards,

Richard

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

try4_thumb1.jpg

first try to run as administrator.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.