Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Archive moving method

Hi all

Archive exceeds the 200GB, the following warning comes from Express.

【Error Message】

Logger Archival --Event archive disk space is up to 97%
Text:. Archival has used 97% of the allocated space Please free up some space by moving directories from Critical.

Archive (/ opt / arcsight / logger / data / archives /) I want to move.
I want to know the steps to move the archive.
Please tell me someone.

regards

manda

Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

You can move the daily archive folders out of their original path using the Linux "mv" command. It does not affect normal operation.

The more interesting question is where you plan to move these archives to. Mounting external storage on the archive path is one option without 'moving' the data. Periodically copying the folders out is a different option.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Vijay Luiz

Thank you for your answer.

It was very helpful.

regards

manda

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Mark it as helpful or solved then. =D

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.