Highlighted
s.wieseler@tele Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Bulk restarting container in connector appliance

Hello community,

What I did:

I changed properties of connectors via Connector Appliance. But after it, the Connector Appliance didn't restart all connectors. So the changes did not take affect.

Is there a way for bulk restarting containers?

I can't do it via ESM because some connectors seems to not have a "Send Command -> Connector Process -> Restart". So it's not possible to execute a bulk restart.

Then I looked into the connector appliance "System -> Containers". There I can "Send a container command -> Restart". But I can't check all and then restart.

But I saw IF i would change properties of containers, Connector Appliance promise to restart containers after. But I don't wanna change a container property actually, just what I did was a connector property change.

So what is the workaround for bulk restarting of containers?

Thank you in advance

Sebastian

Labels (3)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.