Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
mat053241 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

CA Service Desk Integration

I've been searching for a way to integrate ArcSight Correlated events into CA service desk and know that it's possible but i'm unsure of the steps I would need to take in order to set this up correctly.  I believe that the CA service desk system uses XML to import the information but i'm unsure how to go about this.  Would someone be able to provide any additional help with the process that would take place after I've created a rule to send the event to CA?

Thanks

------
Labels (3)
0 Likes
1 Reply
or@we-can.co.il1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: CA Service Desk Integration

Hello,

You can use the 'actions' tab in the rules to do that.

Choose 'Export to external system' as the action you wish to preform  when a rule fires.

An XML file will be created under '/home/archive/exports' on the Manager server.

CA can automatically import those XML files as tickets.

There's a lot of info about this in previous posts:

https://protect724.arcsight.com/search.jspa?peopleEnabled=true&userID=&containerType=&container=&q=CA+xml

Feel free to contact at any time,

Or@we-can.co.il

+972-052-3279374

Visit us: http://www.wemeansecurity.com

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.