Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
poincare.moe Contributor.
Contributor.

Change console language

Jump to solution

Hi,

I would like to change the language of the console. It automatically runs in french (I guess because my OS is in french) but I would like to have it english. How can I do that ? I don't find any language option in the setup or the preferences.

Thanks for your help.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nikolay.gnatenk Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Change console language

Jump to solution

Try this:

Edit C:\arcsight\Console5.2\current\bin\arcsight.bat

Put after 'setlocal' the following:

SET ARCSIGHT_JVM_OPTIONS=-Duser.language=en -Duser.country=US

Should work.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
eugene.afonin@h1 Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Jump to solution
0 Likes
nikolay.gnatenk Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Try this:

Edit C:\arcsight\Console5.2\current\bin\arcsight.bat

Put after 'setlocal' the following:

SET ARCSIGHT_JVM_OPTIONS=-Duser.language=en -Duser.country=US

Should work.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.